You have been landed in Panama the previous day, and now a jeep will pick you up from the hotel, and in about three hours you will pass by the skyline of the city to reach the jungle wilderness. The territory of the indigenous Kuna the local rulers of San Blas. A spend your vacation sailing in the last paradise, through the times to the Neverland.
Welcome to the Caribbean on lemanja, the sailingboat companion of adventures that comes from the Mediterranean along with his skipper is waiting to San Blas, for an holiday and a sailing opportunity on the island that is not there.
• You will arrive to the landing of Carti. The Kuna people will welcome you with a South American drink, a cerveza or one jugo ice cream.A launch will take you directly to the booked “velero”. Welcome to Checheme two breathtaking islands.
From this moment you will begin to experience something unique: no clocks, visas or shoes.There is nothing: shops, hotels, electricity, water. Nothing that is not only nature. You will pass the rest of the holiday in a paradise location, surrounded by unknown worlds between the Kuna and the San Blas Islands.
• In the morning you will wake up with a dip in the azure sea. Always water is at 26 degrees. After an hearty breakfast made by exotic fruits such as papaya, mango, banana, pine cone, passion fruit, coffee and eggs, you will go to meet some Kuna friends. They will offer you an energetic coconut milk, collected on a palm.
• Always on the dinghy (our small boat)you will snorkel among coral gardens and colorful fishes, taking the opportunity for anunderwater photoshooting.
• Back at the boatyou will taste a dish of “spaghetti al dente” with lobster, curry and rum and you will relax in a cheerful atmosphere.
• In the afternoonYou will visit the huts of the Kuna to discover their crafts. you will take a walk among palm trees and white postcard beaches at Checheme great.
• Ready for the sunset? You will enjoy it in the small isle of Checheme at the Café del Mar where you will drink an icy cerveza, sitting on palm trunks and, of course enjoying the spectacular sunset!– “The sun goes down on the barrier, accompanied by the music of the waves breaking on the reef” -. An unforgettable moment that unites us: locals, captains, sailors and travelers from around the world.
• Dinner on the the land or on the boat if you prefer with all the comforts, cooking a “snappers gnaw” grilled.The finale of the evening: a romantic night in the hammock under a starry sky or a party on the isle, ending the night in the world of Morpheus lulled by the velero.
The following days many other adventures: the discovery of the sunken wreck, deep-sea fishing. Up the river Narganà, you will walk in the jungle taking a bath in a small lake and a descent with donuts at Driftwood. Welcome to San Blas!
No problem for boat seats and extra availability. Sanblasvelero – Skipper Sailboat charter in the Caribbean joins other skippers of sailingboats and catamarans.